Playful with the light
This journey has the potential to calibrate all your cells! Just like a compass finds its north again.
In the connection with ancient Egypt, our cells feed on the light and a warm glow envelops us.
A journey in which much healing can take place as we open to the joy of what is.
If you want a trip that is not too expensive, and where you can visit everything from one place, then this Luxor trip is great.
The program day by day:
Day 1: Arrival at Luxor airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 2: Visit the valley of the Kings, Memnon statues and Rameseum
Day 3: Visit the valley of the Queens and Habu tempel
Day 4: Visit Karnak and Luxor temple
Day 5: Take it easy today. We do some shopping in the souks and visit a small museum
Day 6: Optional daytrip to Dendera
Day 7: Together we choose what we wanna visit more in Luxor. This can be: the valley of the Nobels, the valley of the Workers, the small Isis temple, the house of Howard Carter…
Dag 8: back to Belgium
The price for this trip:
Guide price for this trip subject to exchange rate:
From 5 people: 1120 euro
From 7 persons: 990 euro
Included in the price:
Breakfast, lunch and water
– Flight: each person books their own flight. The price of the flight from Brussels is currently 320 euro.
Outbound flight: the TUI flight on Thursday 30 March 2023, departing from Brussels at 5.55 am and arriving at Luxor at 11.25 am.
Return flight: the TUI flight on Thursday 6 April 2023, departing from Luxor at 11.40 am and arriving in Brussels at 7.20 pm.
– Dinner: As we often eat our lunch quite late, and not everyone wants a full evening meal then, dinner is not included in the price.
– Drinks with the meals
– Visa on arrival at the airport (25 euros)
– Tips for driver, chambermaid, toilet visits, guide, …
– Optional visits such as the day trip to Dendera, Tutanchamon’s tomb or other tombs not included in the standard Valley of the Kings ticket.