Have you been dreaming all your life to stand in front of the Sphinx and admire the pyramids with your own eyes.
Rising Egypt is ready to design your individual journey.
What to expect.
- What Cairo can bring you!
When you think of Cairo, you immediately think of the pyramids and the great Sphinx. Their dimensions are enormous and they give you a huge sense of reverence and wonder. The atmosphere inside is breathtaking.
Besides the great pyramids, you can also visit lesser-known pyramids such as Sakkara, the Red Pyramid and others.
And Cairo has more! There is the new National Museum of Egyptian Civilization and in the fall of 2023, the Great Egyptian Museum will normally open its doors: the largest museum dedicated to one civilization. A real first!
Furthermore, Cairo's religious center is more than worth a visit. You will find Coptic churches, mosques and synagogues side by side....
Cairo also has the phenomenal Mohamed Ali Castle with mosque.
- Professional Egyptological explanations
In all places there is professional Egyptological explanation. These are in English. Younes is a living library and reveals to you all aspects of Egyptian culture and religion. Would you like to see local Egypt and go to a coffee shop? Visit a souk? On a souvenir hunt? Younes will make your trip truly yours!
How can your program look like?
Day 1: Your guide is waiting for you at the airport and accompanies you to your hotel.
Day 2: Visit to the pyramids of Giseh and if the new museum is open at Giseh.
Day 3: Visit to the Sakkara site, other pyramids or Memphis
Day 3: Visit the museum of civilization and the Mohamed Ali Castle. Also explore the beautiful nearby Azar park
Day 4: Visit the religious center of Cairo where mosque, synagogue and churches are located side by side
A few days in Cairo can be extended to also include:
- A trip in the white desert
- The Fayoum oasis: large lakes in the middle of the desert!
- A domestic flight or night train to Aswan, whether or not supplemented by a visit to Abu Simbel and a cruise on the Nile
- A domestic flight or overnight train to Luxor, the city that touches, with all its tombs and temples
- A domestic flight to Abydos, one of the most sacred cities of ancient Egypt