After more than 1 year of no traveling due to corona, there is enough stability again to plan a trip. Despite that, it was still exciting if we could leave. Fortunately, we did. From Cairo over Tell Amarna, Abydos, Dendera. All the way to Luxor!
What a wonderful trip. With a group that absorbed all the info, all the impressions so intensely. A trip that did so much good for all of us.
The experience of one of the participants:
What made this trip so unique:
-The choice by the guides for a small group.
- Very involved guide and hostess with an open eye and feeling for each participant.
- You are experiencing Egypt and connecting with the ancient, high culture as well as with the country in its current situation.
- All the highlights are covered but at your ease. You never end up in the crowd, which gives you the chance to really connect.
- All the highlights are visited but in peace and quiet. You never end up in the crowd which gives you the chance to really connect.
- We felt safe with Veerle, Younes and Alonso (our minibus driver).
- Younes' knowledge as an Egyptologist is contagious and stimulating because of its depth.
- The hotels were good and mostly even fantastic.
I have rarely been able to marvel at so much beauty.
If we visit Egypt again we will, without doubt, choose Rising Egypt. I.W..
Another person testifies:
We had an exclusive and fascinating trip ... So grateful to be with you ... extensively guided by Younes and spiritually touched by Veerle. Thank you very much , Veerle.